Search & Social News Roundup for 3/2
This week’s WebAgency search and social news roundup includes stories on Google breadcrumb SERPs, Facebook testing of mass-send promotions and more.
- Google Introduces Breadcrumb SERPs (Search Engine Journal)
- Multifaceted Featured Snippets Begin Rolling out in Google Search Results (Search Engine Land)
- Facebook’s Testing a New Option Which Enables Brands to Mass-Send Promotions via Messenger (Social Media Today)
- Google Engineer Issues Warning About Google Crawler (Search Engine Journal)
- Study: 11 Voice Search Ranking Factors Analyzed (Search Engine Land)