Search & Social News Roundup for 1/26
This edition of WebAgency’s search and social news roundup features stories about a new AdWords app, Apple’s plan to take on its messaging rivals, more ways for users to control the Google-served ads they see and more.
- Google AdWords App Lets Users Add Keywords On the Go (Search Engine Journal)
- Bing Hotel Ads Moving Out of Beta to General Release with Koddi (Search Engine Land)
- Apple to Take on Messaging Rivals with Launch of Business Chat (TechCrunch)
- Pummeling Users with Google Remarketing Ads They Don’t Want to See? Now They Can Mute Those, Too (Search Engine Land)
- Google Will Penalize Websites That Load Slowly on Phones (CNET)